- Work on the game’s visual technologies, including RTX;
- Integrate 3D assets into Unreal Engine. Set up lodes, collisions, materials, etc.;
- Profiling and optimization work.;
- Work with complex materials, effects. Set up Destruction system;
- Interact with artists, designers and engineers.;
- Improve the technical pipeline. Create and improve working tools;
- Write technical documentation.
- Work experience in Unreal Engine;
- Good knowledge of BluePrints, Material Editor and UE4 structure in general;
- Experience working with 3D packages (Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer);
- Experience writing HLSL shaders;
- Experience with C++;
- A strong portfolio of effects and materials;
- Work experience as a Level/Environment Artist with the appropriate portfolio;
- Experience working with open worlds;
- Experience with RTX.