- Assemble rigs;
- Collaborate with the lead department, as well as the animation department, and provide support on rigs;
- Knowledge of or experience collecting facial rigs for photorealistic characters would be a plus (but not required);
- Knowledge or experience with physics, cloth simulation in UE would be a plus (but not required).
- Experience with Advanced Skeleton/mGear;
- Understanding how a Rig should look like to work with the UE5 – skeletons, morphs, LODs;
- Experience with MetaHuman (Optional);
- Experience with Shotgun, ftrack, Perforce (this is optional);
- Knowing Python (also not necessary, but will be a plus).