Level Art Director
- Level Art team management, visual and technical quality control of all tasks in the department;
- Develop of the visual component of the project;
- Prepare detailed descriptions of tasks for artists with a selection of references and presentations;
- Plan and distribute artists’ resources together with the Art Director, PM and Producer;
- Effective interaction with other departments – environment art, level design, game design, tech design, engineering, etc.;
- Improveme existing content creation processes in its own direction.
- At least two years of experience in the position of Level Artist. Experience working in managerial positions will be a big plus;
- A strong portfolio in the field of Level Art;
- Active, responsible, team spirit and leadership qualities.