- Plan and develop of patches and DLCs;
- Ensure the continuity and stability of game production;
- Backlog management, gathering requirements, documentation;
- Ensure the bug/task tracking databases are up to date;
- Track production schedules and mitigate risks/blockers;
- Solving all issues related to changes in the production environment (releases, branch merging, deployment);
- Work closely with General Producer and Game Director.
- Proven experience in a production or project management role (AA or AAA games);
- Technical experience (e.g. as a programmer or tech artist);
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, on both an individual level and as part of a team;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Familiarity with various internal game production pipelines and software;
- Familiarity with programming and/or scripting languages;
- Technical experience in Unreal Engine.